Amy Hoke, RN, LLC
As the owner of the company, Amy Hoke brings her extensive nursing background and medical knowledge to her clients. She is certified as a Legal Nurse Consultant through the American Society of Legal Nurse Consultants, meeting nationally recognized standards in the legal field. Trained in both state and national law, she understands your needs and how they pertain to legal processes. Amy's extensive knowledge of nursing and medical standards of care enables her to efficiently pinpoint key issues in the medical records. Working in a Level I trauma center and small community hospitals, her clinical expertise includes critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, medical/surgical, oncology, complex trauma injuries as well as supervisory roles. As an accomplished nurse and valued member of evidenced-based research committees, she has developed strong research skills along with a thorough understanding of past and present practice standards. She continues to serve as a resource and educator for attorneys, nursing staff, and patients.
Currently, Amy is accepting cases in Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Toxic Tort, Product Liability, Workers' Compensation, and Criminal law.
- American Society of Legal Nurse Consultants (ASLNC)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- American Society of Legal Nurse Consultants - Member
- American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants - Member
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses - Member
- Policy and Procedure Committee Chair - Memorial Hospital
- Evidenced Based Practice Unit Representative - Memorial Hospital Critical Care
- Performance Improvement Unit Representative - Memorial Hospital Critical Care - 2009